Monday, September 26, 2016

October 2016 Updates

Fall is here! For me, this is truly the most wonderful time of the year... beautiful weather, awesome views, pumpkin spice coffee, Grey's Anatomy and college football have returned for the season.

At school, I feel like everyone is settling into a routine and calming down from those first wild weeks. This is a great time for me to get out into classrooms for instruction and/or co-teaching! I also love coming in to serve as an extra pair of hands for our youngest students or an extra pair of eyes and ears during group projects or station work. Please check out my BOOK ME CALENDAR to reserve a slot (or two) for me to come into your classroom.

In order to share some important links and resources with my teachers, I've created the interactive Thinglink below. You'll notice the links to this month's Tech Tip Calendar and Tech Check Up Form toward the bottom!   

No comments:

Post a Comment