Thursday, October 27, 2016

November 2016 Updates

Do you Bitmoji?
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween! If you need any festive ideas for today, check out these 7 Halloween Themed Lesson Activities from Free Technology for Teachers or 13 Halloween Tricks and Treats from Yummy Math.

Though I know some have been struggling with random student devices dropping wifi (especially at the high schools), it is amazing to see what our students are researching and creating as I pop into your classrooms. Please know that our iPad technicians and staff at TSS are working together to find the fix for our wifi woes. So many wonderful things are happening in our classrooms every day, and I continue to be amazed at how far we have come in the past two years!

Fall is a great time for me to get out into classrooms for instruction and/or co-teaching! I also enjoy coming in to serve as an extra pair of hands for our youngest students or an extra pair of eyes and ears during group projects or station work. Please visit my BOOK ME CALENDAR to reserve a slot (or two) for me to come into your classroom!

The Thinglink below contains some important links and resources for the upcoming month. You'll notice I've included both an App of the Month and a Google Tip of the Month, along with the Tech Tip Calendar, PD Schedule, and Tech Check Up Form. 

No comments:

Post a Comment