Tuesday, November 29, 2016

November Guided Math Follow-Up

For my follow up session at Powdersville Elementary, we decided to focus on how to utilize Dreambox Learning as a tool to differentiate independent work for students. I also used this time to share a few more Math Station Task Cards, which I've posted below.



At Concrete Primary, I hosted another Grab & Go session to share the task cards for Guided Math and Guided Reading Stations (posted below). These sessions have also allowed me to meet one-on-one with teachers to discuss their individual needs in the classroom.

Task Cards for Guided Math & Reading Stations

Please click on the links to create your own editable version of the task cards. These can be adapted to meet your needs, laminated, and reused for stations. 




Task Completed! (All Grades)




No comments:

Post a Comment