Tuesday, December 13, 2016

"Appy Holidays" at Powdersville Middle

Teaching sixth grade math for ten years was a transformative, fulfilling, and challenging experience. It was a job that became my passion, and I continue to reflect upon my work in the classroom as I strive to make a difference in my current role as an instructional technologist.

Because of my years spent teaching at the middle school level, I know all about the challenges of teaching during the week leading up to Winter Break! With that in mind, I pulled together a collection of holiday themed formative assessment options that my teachers can use during this final stretch. 

Segments of time during a modified schedule can be an excellent time to try out some new tools and websites with fun content. Hopefully, teachers will find that they can use these same tools for standards-based content when we return in January. 

Please check out the Thinglink below for some great shared resources from Kahoot, Quizizz, Quizalize, Quizlet Live, and Yummy Math.



No comments:

Post a Comment