Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January 2017 Updates

Welcome back! I hope that everyone found some time for fun and for relaxation over the break.

The beginning of a new year is the perfect time to pause, reflect, and focus on our goals for the weeks and months ahead. In addition to losing the extra pounds gained over the break, my goals for 2017 include eating out less often, maintaining and radiating a positive outlook, and appreciating the beauty and happiness found in everyday things.

Please take just a moment to explore the information and resources collected on the Thinglink below. Don't hesitate to contact me or to reserve an appointment slot on my Book Me Calendar if I can help you in any way in the days and weeks ahead!



Infopics

An infopic combines an image and words in order to convey a message. This is a great option for quotes, definitions, or tidbits of information. Check out this post by Tony Vincent for more information.

The infopic on the right was created using WordSwag, which I picked up using Apps Gone Free over the break. Free options that students can use to create infopics include Typorama, Adobe Spark Post, and Canva.

No comments:

Post a Comment